ORDER YOUR FLINCK SPORTS SOCKS NOW
✔ Free shipping from 3 pairs
✔ Same day shipping - orders on workdays before 17:00
7 Feb 1984, Astronaut Bruce McCandless II was 'flying' above stationary cargo of the Space Shuttle Challenger. McCandles became the first person to make an untethered spacewalk. “It was a wonderful feeling, a mix of personal elation and professional pride: it had taken many years to get to that point.".
Spacewalker sports socks feature terry loop in heel and toe for comfortable cushioning and sports ribs for extra stretch during your workout. Arch compression ensures snug support and a seamless toe closure will add ventilation and comfort to your feet.
FLINCK SPORTS SOCKS FEATURES
- Terry loop in heel and toe for comfortable cushioning
- Sports ribs for extra stretch
- Arch compression for snug support
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Seamless toe closure for comfort and added ventilation
- Embroidered Flinck logo for authenticity
TAKE CARE OF YOUR FLINCK SOCKS
- Machine wash at 40°c
- Avoid ironing or bleaching
- If not put in dryer, socks will last longer
- 80% polyester, 19% cotton, 1% elastane
All prints are done by hand in our workshop in Amsterdam. Therefore they can deviate from the ones seen in the images on the website. Embrace it, they make each pair unique.